Myelodysplastic Syndrome Resources
Navigating Care Library Resources
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Articles
- General Information About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Treatment of Relapsed or Refractory Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- To Learn More About Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome Chemo and Biologic Drugs
- more Myelodysplastic Syndrome articles...
Helpful Myelodysplastic Syndrome Links
Recent Myelodysplastic Syndrome Discussions
While on Velcade I had no appetite and food seriously made me gag.
In 4 months I lost 85 lbs. Not complaining about that at all! Dr. took me off Velcade. I was taking Revlimid and Dexamethasone as well. Symptoms eased up over the following few months.
Now I am on the 2… Read more…
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Groups
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Get the facts about your cancer diagnosis
Try to obtain as much basic and useful information as possible about your cancer diagnosis. Consider bringing a friend or family member with you to your first few doctor appointments. Wite down your questions and concerns beforehand and bring them with you. Sign up today to use the Prepare for Doctor Visit to help you with the questions to ask!
Myelodysplastic Syndrome Blogs
This information is not intended to replace the advice of a doctor. Navigating Care disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on this information. This information was sourced and adapted from the National Cancer Institute's web site, www.cancer.gov.